100 inin war

  • James Gallagher
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2009
      Greetings All,

      Ophelia and I will be attending.  We look forward to seeing you all.

      Vlad and Ophelia

    • wyrdarts
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2009
        Hi all,

        We will likely be working on finishing construction on our workshop before the snow flies. Doors and windows help keep it out I'm told. If we finish before Saturday we'll see you there.

        Madog & Mor