Re: [Serpentius_Militia] Want a new spear that looks cool and isn't going to break?

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 20, 2009
      the flex makes it heavier at the end i fought with a heavierwalled 12 at rviver war no flex it felt like i was fighting with a nine

      "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!!!!"DEADPOOL issue#23    Darius

      From: berach_mactavish@ yahoo.com <berach_mactavish@ yahoo.com>

      To: Serpentius_Militia@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, October 19, 2009, 12:16 PM

      Yeah get me one too if you would please!
      Berach

      From: Ken Worthington <kenworthington@ gmail.com>
      Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 08:48:58 -0400
      To: <Serpentius_Militia@ yahoogroups. com>

      DAMN!  Please put me down for one!

      If the material is that resilient, maybe in the future they'll legalize something like that for swords...wouldn't that be the shit?  :-)   The boss and I were talking about how cool it would be to never have to re-familiarize with a sword again (after making a new rattan one, that is)...

      Kendrick

      On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 10:46 PM, serpentiusjoe <joehardcore@ gmail.com> wrote:

      http://www.ebonwoul fe.com/armory. htm

      Horace and I were discussing ordering spears and since we get a better rate if we order in group of 7 I'd figure I'd post this here.

      get in touch if you're into it.

      --
      Joshua

      "There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road. But doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses, you still get wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you still get the same soaking. This understanding extends to everything." Yamamoto Tsunetomo

    • arkosh2974
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 20, 2009
        Put me down for a heavy one as well please.
      • euricgermanicus
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 21, 2009
          Count me in for one, heavy wall.

          I can pay you guys at 100 minutes next month if you are there. If not I can mail a check, just drop me a line with your address.

          -Euric