Halloween

  • whimsy70@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2009
      Greetings Family & Friends,
      Due to the fact that the powers that be deemed that Crown Tourney be held on All Hallows Eve, we will not be attending for 2 reasons- 2 boys that need to go trick or treating.  We normally open our house the weekend before or after Halloween to friends and family for festivities.  Given the fact that this year Halloween falls on a Saturday and we will be home and not with those of you at Crown and those of you staying home, our doors will be open to all to come by for food, drink, and festivities.  Natavia is taking the boys trick or treating around 5 and the party proper starts on or around 7pm.   Crash space is available and at a premium and children are welcome.  Costume is preferred but not required and we are good with garb being costume.  Please rsvp by 10/24 so we can plan our shopping.

      Natavia & Ivan