Fw: [EKSouth] Southern Region Unbelted Champions Practice

  • The Solomons
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 4, 2007

      Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2007 11:43 AM
      Subject: [EKSouth] Southern Region Unbelted Champions Practice

      Greetings to the List:

      Please pass the following along to any list you want
      too.

      On Sunday, March 11, 2007 there will be an open
      Southern Regional Unbelted Team practice in the Barony
      of Iron Bog. Practice will start a 1:00pm and run to
      5:00pm and will be in conjunction with our regular
      fighter practice. All are welcome. This will be the
      first practice, so anyone who is interested on trying
      out for the team is welcome. If you need directions,
      please go to the Iron Bog web site. If you need more
      information, please contact me through Iron Bog's
      website.

      I am requesting members of the Chivalry in
      the Southern Region to attend. We need to have someone
      beat on us, until we can beat on them. Also, I am
      looking for any individual help you can provide to up
      and coming fighters to improve their one on one
      skills.

      The Southern Squad's philosophy is simple. Each member
      of the squad should be a psycho-killer. We will teach
      you to fight as a unit. Each member of the team will
      be expected to be able to run up to your opponent and
      throw thunderous combinations. Once your opponent is
      dead or wounded, you will run to the next target and
      repeat same.

      At this point, I am interested in all weapon's forms
      except spear. If you are death on foot with W&S, Pole,
      2 weapon or Gt Sword, come tryout for the team.

      I realize some of you cannot attend most of the
      practices. That's fine if you are good enough as a
      singles fighter and melee fighter. There are some of
      you out there who are.

      If you think you are one of these fighters, or you
      know someone who is, let me know. This means members
      of the chivalry, Territorial barons/baronesses and
      unit
      commanders need to give me names of who you think
      should be on the squad. If I don't know who the
      killers are, I can't recommend them for the team.

      Lastly, I believe in competition, so no slot on the A
      Squad is secure. Once the A Squad has been established
      anyone from the B Squad can earn their way in by
      kicking butt.

      See you on the field.

      Yours In Service,
      Baron Larry

      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
      http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ mailbeta/ features_ spam.html

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
    • Lewis Tanzos
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 4, 2007
        > Subject: [EKSouth] Southern Region Unbelted Champions Practice
        >
        > On Sunday, March 11, 2007

        Up against Gulf Wars. Not gonna be there. I'm betting Elglin won't
        either.

        - Istvan
      • The Solomons
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 4, 2007
          So - Flemington or Iron Bog?
          Which one are we doing ?

          ~B

          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 4, 2007
            Let me know which one!

            On 3/4/07, The Solomons <stacia2@...> wrote:

            So - Flemington or Iron Bog?
            Which one are we doing ?

            ~B

            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 5, 2007
              What do you guys want to do?

              Josh Carney <jcarney@...> wrote:
              Let me know which one!

              On 3/4/07, The Solomons <stacia2@comcast. net> wrote:
              So - Flemington or Iron Bog?
              Which one are we doing ?

              ~B
[...]

              "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!!!!"DEADPOOL issue#23    Darius

              8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

            • Michael Craig
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 5, 2007
                --- john haren <dimilo247@...> wrote:

                > What do you guys want to do?

                Go to Gulf Wars and drink Hurricanes....

                (ducking and running...)

                I did get my new arm pieces strapped this weekend, I'll let you know
                how they work...

                Elglin

                "Reality has nothing to do with this"
                Michael Craig

                Don't pick lemons.
                See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
                http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 5, 2007
                  I have plenty of milton bradley games to play at home,I dont need to go there to play milton bradleys wersion of pennsic.

                  Michael Craig <elglin@...> wrote:

                  --- john haren <dimilo247@yahoo. com> wrote:

                  > What do you guys want to do?

                  Go to Gulf Wars and drink Hurricanes.. ..

                  (ducking and running...)

                  I did get my new arm pieces strapped this weekend, I'll let you know
                  how they work...

                  Elglin

                  "Reality has nothing to do with this"
                  Michael Craig

                  Don't pick lemons.
                  See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
                  http://autos. yahoo.com/ new_cars. html

                  "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!!!!"DEADPOOL issue#23    Darius

                  Be a PS3 game guru.

                • Josh Carney
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 5, 2007
                    Well, I think that sums it up? Flemington then?

                    Horace

                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 6, 2007
                      Iwas making fun of gulf wars.

                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 6, 2007
                        O, I just put my foot in my mouth!

                        On 3/6/07, john haren <dimilo247@...> wrote:

                        Iwas making fun of gulf wars.

                        Message 11 of 12 , Mar 6, 2007
                          Unless, I am told other wise, I am going to take one or both of our my guys to flemington.  They wanted to check it out,  so I figured it couldnt hurt right?

                          Horace

                          --
                          Joshua
                        • Lewis Tanzos
                          Message 12 of 12 , Mar 6, 2007
                            > On 3/5/07, john haren <dimilo247@...> wrote:
                            > I have plenty of milton bradley games to play at home,I dont need to
                            > go there to play milton bradleys wersion of pennsic.

                            It's not really a war, it's a melee practice with several days worth
                            of mid-level fighter practice attached to it.

                            - Istvan