Wed. Household Dinner

  • Inosenchuk@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 19, 2009
        Ok after much waiting I finally got in touch with the owner of The Nobleman Inn at pennsic to inquire about him catering the dinner on Wednesday night of the week of war . He gave me a price of $13.50 per person and the menu. The main entree would be pulled pork we also can have roast bee, brisket, ribs or possibly chicken. Choices of salads are pasta, cucumber, taboullie, hummus, grape leaves, baked beans.  Sauces are included.  I apologize for the short notice but I need to know what everyones choices would be by this Thursday night because I am leaving for Land Grab on Friday. When I get down there I will talk to the owner and place the order.  This post is to serve 2 purposes.  1. that I need a headcount, and 2. a general idea of what to place on the order.  If I do not hear from you it will be assumed that either a. you are not intersted in joining us for dinner or. B. you don't care whats on the menu as long as you are enjoying company.  I will be collecting the money, please keep in mind, I will not chase you down, no money-no dinner.  Since Im not sure when the money will be due to the owner until I place the order and he tells me when it due, it is best to get your payment to me as soon as you can on site.  See you all there have a safe trip out.

      Signed,
      Ivan- Head cat herder.
    • Preston B
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 20, 2009
        As a picky vegetarian, it is probably best for me to bow out of the no doubt tasty dinner from The Nobleman Inn.
        Thanks for organizing it though, Ivan!!
        Tally

        To: serpentius@yahoogroups.com; Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com
        From: Inosenchuk@...
        Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 23:35:10 -0400
        Subject: [Serpentius_Militia] Wed. Household Dinner

[...]

        Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics. Check it out.
      • Eric Abrantes
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 20, 2009
          I'll get a count from the guys up here asap Ivan.

          -Euric

[...]

        • berach_mactavish
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 21, 2009
            -I will be there and prefer some kind of beef but otherwise I don't care.
            Berach

            -- In Serpentius_Militia@yahoogroups.com, Eric Abrantes <euricgermanicus@...> wrote:

            > I'll get a count from the guys up here asap Ivan.
            >
            > -Euric

          • Eric Abrantes
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 23, 2009
              Ivan,

              Add four to the list for the dinner from up here.

              -Euric

              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 25, 2009
                Ivan,

                I'm down for the feast.  If it's ok I'll give you the money when I get there.  Arkosh (Chuck) is also planning on attending/paying.

                YIS,

                Kendrick
              • whimsy70@aol.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 25, 2009
                  Ivan is on site already, I'll call him and let him know to add you 2.

                  Natavia
                • Ken Worthington
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 25, 2009
                    Awesome, thank you!

                    On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 11:51 AM, <whimsy70@...> wrote:

                    Ivan is on site already, I'll call him and let him know to add you 2.

                    Natavia

                  • Jcarney
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 25, 2009
                      Hey,

                      You guys have me down too, right?

                      Horace

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      On Jul 25, 2009, at 11:53 AM, Ken Worthington <kenworthington@...> wrote:

                      Awesome, thank you!

                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 25, 2009
                        I got you babe.
                      • Damon Cunningham
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jul 25, 2009
                          I dont remember if i confirmed wed night either. Nkante

                        • whimsy70@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jul 25, 2009
                            I don't think so but I'll call him now.  :)