Practice tomorrow

    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 1 2:25 PM
      who is going to philly practice?
      I am looking for a second marshsl to help get chris authed
    • Damon Cunningham
      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 1 2:59 PM
        I'm not a marshal, but i'll gladly fight his auth battle.

        ----------

        I am looking for a second marshsl to help get chris authed
        Message 3 of 23 , Jul 1 3:11 PM
          cool we need two marshals I count as one we need one more

          "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!!!!"DEADPOOL issue#23    Darius

          Message 4 of 23 , Jul 1 3:26 PM
            Isn't horace a knight marshal?

            ----------

            Message 5 of 23 , Jul 2 4:23 AM
              ye

              Message 6 of 23 , Jul 2 4:29 AM
                I'm still waiting on my warrant (since they just elected me the Knight's Marshal of Eisental).

                Sorry I couldn't make it to the Nutley practice (In-Laws are visiting from Boston this week).

                As for Thursday practice, probably won't make that one (this week at least).

                As for Glenn Lynn, unfortunately we have travel plans over the 4th of July weekend :(

                Next week, things should be a little more back to normal (which would allow me to hit either Nutley OR Bhakail or any of the other practices).

                Had a great time at Chris' party...food & fighting (and socializing) were excellent!
                (Next time, I'll drag my kids/wife along too).

                Cheers,
                Fitz...(aka Michael)

                I am looking for a second marshsl to help get chris authed

                Message 7 of 23 , Jul 2 4:31 AM
                  Sounds awesome we will do the tour and send your skills through the roof

                  Message 8 of 23 , Apr 17, 2010
                    Roll call

                    who is going? who is not?
                    please answer either way
                  • Michael Dempsey
                    Message 9 of 23 , Apr 17, 2010
                      I will most likely ***not*** be attending the Iron Bog practice on Sunday, as I am running the fighting at a local event in Eisental today at Hana-Matsuri (opposite Balfar's Challenge).

                      Also, my Wife will be concluding a Psychology conference where she is the organizer... hence, Sunday is a day of much needed Rest (and house work, etc.)

                      Hope to see many of you NEXT Saturday at:
                      Southern Region Spring War Practice in Owlsherst

                      Fitz...(name change pending *wink*)

                        Message 11 of 23 , Apr 17, 2010
                          I won't be there.
                          Still suffering (although improving) from hand/wrist tendonitis thanks to the 50+ hr work weeks since October.
                          Hoping to return to the field in a few weeks.

                          Pascual

                          serpentduke <dimilo247@...> wrote:

                          >Roll call
                          >
                          >who is going? who is not?
                          > please answer either way
                        • charlie spickler
                          Message 12 of 23 , Apr 17, 2010
                            Unless someone tells me there is no practice I will be there around 1pm.
                            -Cian

                            On Apr 17, 2010, at 7:48 AM, serpentduke wrote:

                            Roll call

                            who is going? who is not?
                            please answer either way

                          • charlie spickler

                              Message 14 of 23 , Apr 17, 2010
                                The Practice is at the Alt site. 1 Anderson Lane
                                Pemberton, NJ 08068
                                My cell is 201 650 2381

                                See you there Lukas(Tehgen)

                                Message 15 of 23 , Apr 17, 2010
                                  I should be there

                                  Horace

                                  Sent from my iPad

                                  On Apr 17, 2010, at 11:11 AM, charlie spickler <cspickler@...> wrote:

                                  It's supposed to be 61degrees and sunny tomorrow.

                                  -Cian

                                  On Apr 17, 2010, at 10:29 AM, charlie spickler wrote:

                                  Unless someone tells me there is no practice I will be there around 1pm.

                                  -Cian

                                  On Apr 17, 2010, at 7:48 AM, serpentduke wrote:

                                  Roll call

                                  who is going? who is not?
                                  please answer either way

                                • Ben Hennessey
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Apr 17, 2010
                                    Sorry boss too far for me to make.
                                      ~JP~

                                    ***  Think Clearly, Act Decisively, Live Honorably ***

                                    Message 17 of 23 , Apr 17, 2010
                                      Can't make it, work is keeping me local.

                                      Will hit the pell instead ;-)

                                      Kendrick

                                      Message 18 of 23 , Apr 17, 2010
                                        Not me; hopefully next time.

                                        -Antonio

                                        On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 7:48 AM, serpentduke <dimilo247@...> wrote:

                                        Roll call

                                        who is going? who is not?
                                        please answer either way

                                      • Suba al Hadid
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Apr 17, 2010
                                          I will not make it - cheer competition again :)
                                          -Suba

                                          Message 20 of 23 , Apr 17, 2010
                                            Re: [Serpentius_Militia] Practice tomorrow Hey guys I’m not going to be able to make it... I have opening day with Anthony’s baseball team tomorrow. Have fun though. I’ll catch you guys another week.

                                            Sebastian
                                            MKA Marc

                                            On 4/17/10 7:48 AM, "John Haren" <dimilo247@...> wrote:

                                            Roll call

                                            who is going? who is not?
                                             please answer either way

                                          • Lewis Tanzos
                                            Message 21 of 23 , Apr 17, 2010
                                              Not going. Currently at the BoD meeting in Savannah, GA dealing with some ick. Flying home tomorrow,

                                               - Istvan

                                              Message 22 of 23 , Apr 18, 2010
                                                Sorry boss, can't make this one. We're getting home care from the VA office (I hope) for my grandfather so I can get away more.

                                              • stacia2@comcast.net
                                                Message 23 of 23 , Apr 18, 2010
                                                  Work? Are you working?