Re: [cobra_warband] Viscount Ternon de Caerleon , KSCA Calontir, has died

  • Mark Schuldenfrei
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2009
      mdempseyiii wrote:
      > Cross posted from the Armor Archive for general knowledge (and I
      > mentioned this thread previously to Darius).

      Apparent heart attack, painlessly in his sleep. Also,
      he was the first Prince of Calontir.

      Besides all that, activist for bicycle access (he rode a
      trike after his stroke), an amazing poet and photographer,
      and a very very kind man. Brilliant in many ways.

      I can't say we were very close buddies: we really weren't.
      But I'm glad to have gotten the chance to know him, and
      chat with him, and watch his kindness and his marvelous
      sense of humor.

      He is missed, by many.