Re: [cobra_warband] January 20th - Phillip's

  • clost95@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2007
      What the hell, I got to drop the wife off for the brewing thing.  Count me in.

      Ed

      In a message dated 1/15/2007 8:38:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, antoniopatriquin@... writes:
      Sure. I'd like to get into armor at least once before Birka. Lemme
      know if anyone else has responded.

      -Antonio

      Phillip the Facetious wrote:

      > Hi guys,
      >
      > Jehannine's running a brewing class at our house in Settmour Swamp
      > (Hunterdon County, NJ) on Saturday, January 20th.
      >
      > If the weather's good, do we wanna have a fight practice at our house?
      > The yard's huge!
      >
      > Let me know.
      >
      > Phillip the Facetious

    • Phillip the Facetious
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 16, 2007
        I posted Direction's to the 'Files' section to our house.

        I figure start at 1 pm, practice til 4pm and go to the Ship Inn in
        Milford for dinner and a beer. :-)

        http://britishbrewpub.com/

        Phillip
        C 908-319-1847