Re: [cobra_warband] January 20th - Phillip's

  • Antonio Patriquin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2007
      Sure. I'd like to get into armor at least once before Birka. Lemme
      know if anyone else has responded.

      -Antonio

    • clost95@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 15, 2007
        What the hell, I got to drop the wife off for the brewing thing.  Count me in.

        Ed

        In a message dated 1/15/2007 8:38:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, antoniopatriquin@... writes:
        Sure. I'd like to get into armor at least once before Birka. Lemme
        know if anyone else has responded.

        -Antonio

        Phillip the Facetious wrote:

        > Hi guys,
        >
        > Jehannine's running a brewing class at our house in Settmour Swamp
        > (Hunterdon County, NJ) on Saturday, January 20th.
        >
        > If the weather's good, do we wanna have a fight practice at our house?
        > The yard's huge!
        >
        > Let me know.
        >
        > Phillip the Facetious

      • Phillip the Facetious
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 16, 2007
          I posted Direction's to the 'Files' section to our house.

          I figure start at 1 pm, practice til 4pm and go to the Ship Inn in
          Milford for dinner and a beer. :-)

          http://britishbrewpub.com/

          Phillip
          C 908-319-1847