Re: [cobra_warband] Sunday practice the 14th in flemington

  • Lewis Tanzos
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 14, 2007
      > here are the direction istvan From Route 78 (western NJ / PA)
      > Go East on I-78 to NJ-31 (Exit 17)
      > Take Route 31 south
      > Follow signs for Hospital; Make right onto Gaunt Place, church is
      > on Left.

      Very cool. Thanks. We _will_ be there.

      - Istvan
    • barondhar
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 14, 2007
        I thought I posted last night I was going to be there. I obviously
        clicked the wrong button. I woke up this morning with a fever and my
        body hitting the eject button. I guess it's my turn for the bug thats
        going around. Sick or not I will be at Iron Bog next week.
      • Michael Craig
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 14, 2007
          I'm down hard with a cold. Not going to make it...(and still
          haven't fixed my armor...;^(

          R, Elglin

          --- john haren <dimilo247@...> wrote:

          > here are the direction istvan From Route 78 (western NJ / PA)
          > Go East on I-78 to NJ-31 (Exit 17)
          > Take Route 31 south
          > Follow signs for Hospital; Make right onto Gaunt Place, church is
          > on Left.
          >
          > Lewis Tanzos <lewis@...> wrote:
          > > Who is going on sunday I am?
          >
          > Where and when is today's practice?
          >
          > I'm considering showing up and bringing a guy that just moved into
          > our
          > shire from Atlantia.
          >
          > - Istvan
          >

          > "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!!!!"DEADPOOL
          > issue#23 Darius
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > The fish are biting.

          "Reality has nothing to do with this"
          Michael Craig

          http://new.mail.yahoo.com
        • barondhar
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 14, 2007
            We went to 12th night and crashed at a friends house. So I wasn't back
            in Jersey till sometime in the evening. I feel like crap right now but
            I will be at Ironbog next week.

            --- In cobra_warband@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Johnson"