Re: [cobra_warband] Saturday

  • clost95@aol.com
    Message 1 of 24 , May 29, 2009
      Watching the kid.
      Ed

      In a message dated 5/29/2009 11:16:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dimilo247@... writes:
      Who is doing what tomorrow?
      Anyone?

    • whimsy70@aol.com
      Message 2 of 24 , Nov 29, 2010
        Will there be any fighting on Saturday?  Im making me to do list and need to make sure I make Ivan put his armour in the trunk of my car and not his truck.

      • stacey rothrock
        Message 3 of 24 , Nov 29, 2010
          Yes! There will be fighting on Saturday. Fencing as well if people are so inclined. Unfortunately we are not set up for archery....yet :o)

          A few things before I forget again:

          Our house can be chilly, you might want to dress in layers :o)

          I would prefer that shoes be left by the front door because the kids still spend a lot of time playing on the floor. Please feel free to bring your slippers.

          We have one cat, medicate yourself accordingly :o)

          For the teens and older kids: Is there interest in the Wii being set up for play during the day? I was thinking of setting it up in a room where the older kids can get away from the little ones.

          Elizabeth

          On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 9:46 AM, <whimsy70@...> wrote:

          Will there be any fighting on Saturday?  Im making me to do list and need to make sure I make Ivan put his armour in the trunk of my car and not his truck.

        • Raina Stoutenburg
          Message 4 of 24 , Nov 29, 2010
            What time should we show up?

            Gunnvor

          • anteckd
            Message 5 of 24 , Nov 29, 2010
              we could do combat archery from the balconey to the fighters ;-))

              ----------
              This AOL Mail was sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

              Yes! There will be fighting on Saturday. Fencing as well if people are so
              inclined. Unfortunately we are not set up for archery....yet :o)

              A few things before I forget again:

              Our house can be chilly, you might want to dress in layers :o)

              I would prefer that shoes be left by the front door because the kids still
              spend a lot of time playing on the floor. Please feel free to bring your
              slippers.

              We have one cat, medicate yourself accordingly :o)

              For the teens and older kids: Is there interest in the Wii being set up for
              play during the day? I was thinking of setting it up in a room where the
              older kids can get away from the little ones.

              Elizabeth

              On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 9:46 AM, <whimsy70@...> wrote:

              > Will there be any fighting on Saturday? Im making me to do list and need
              > to make sure I make Ivan put his armour in the trunk of my car and not his
              > truck.

            • Oscar Van Loveren 000724 recon
              Message 6 of 24 , Nov 29, 2010
                I'm in!!!!

                > we could do combat archery from the balconey to the
                > fighters ;-))

                > This AOL Mail was sent from AT&T's Wireless network using
                > Mobile Email

                http://www.nni.com/
              • anteckd
                Message 7 of 24 , Nov 29, 2010