stuff...

  • Ken Worthington
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2009
      Greetings all,

      Could anyone tell me what info I need to pre-register for Pennsic with House Serpentius?

      Also, I have 40-some black plastic barrels, which I am selling at $5 each.  If you need or know someone who does, please contact me and we'll see if we can arrange to get one or some to you.

      YIS,

      Kendrick

      PS - the only stipulation regarding the barrels is, if you sell them, do not mark up the price.  The $5 price is something I'm doing so that more fighters can avoid smurf-plastic.
    • serpentiusjoe
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2009
        https://https.clockwatchers.com/cooperslake/account/

        You have 35 days to Pre Reg.
        make an account and then select Serpentius as your Group.
        When you do so you will be then be Pre reg'd and Our camp coordinator will have the total info of how much space you've reserved and will figure that into what we already have attained.