Re: [cobra_warband] Hi there

    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2009
      Welcome to both new companions
      Micheal and Kendrick

      "the answer to your first question is SHADDUP!!!!!!!"DEADPOOL issue#23    Darius

      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2009

        Welcome Kenrick and Fitz... Which do you prefer (Fitz or Michael?)
          ~JP~

        ***  Think Clearly, Act Decisively, Live Honorably ***

        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2009
          Thanks for the welcome!

          As for which I prefer...it's hard to say. If you already have a Michael in your ranks, it would cut down on confusion if I went by Fitz (which I have done so for years now).

          Although, I'm torn...might be time for a new persona/fighting rig to go with it! LOL

          Cheers,