Sunday Tourney

  • Robert Esteves
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 10:31 AM
      Hey folks,

      I realize a lot of you will be heading to the East/Atlantia practice, but wanted to let you know that the Brooklyn BAT practice is having its monthly tournaments this Sunday; and all of you are welcome.

      There will be a heavy tourney, and a rapier tourney. A small prize will be awarded, as well as the ability to help direct the next tournament format.

      Also on that day, there will be a scribal workshop for folks that want to learn/practice their calligraphy and/or illumination.

      As always, there is plenty of parking in the gated and guarded lot, and there is no 'floor fee' for the space.

      So come on out and fight, fence, write, talk, comment, visit, or whatever else you may want to do...

      Oscad

      directions and information:
      http:\\www.unveiledbellydance.com/bkfight.html