Mudthaw Wrap-up

  • clost95@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2009
      I would like to start with thanking everybody for coming to the event, it wouldn't have been as much fun without you (we hit the 850 mark approximately).

      Hoo-Rah to those who worked on staff getting the place set-up, helping run activities, room changeovers, cooking feast, breakdown, and clean-up. Without your hard work it would have been a messy cluster-f*ck.

      A big round of applause to our cook, Charis who broke the standard difficult to eat meal (food allergies, undercooked, or unappealing) into something for everyone to rave about.

      Fantastic job to those who helped with the various vigils (specially Sir Don Tony's).  The food, decorations, clothing, secrecy, and deception was done masterfully.  Also, not to forget those who were blind-sided with accolades, gotcha ;-)

      Hopefully I will see you again at coronation and/or Spring Crown.

      Remember to thank Owynn Greenwood for a kick-ass event.

      YIS
      Don Edmund
      Right Hand of the Autocrat
      Lugger of Baronial Crap (Don't let your friends know you have a trailer - ever!)

      Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make dinner for $10 or less.