Falsehood

  • Keith Todd
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 1999
      From: trwaters@... The GOLDEN NUGGET Guy
      _________
      Falsehood:

      A little boy asked his mother, "Mommy, what is a lie?" His mother answered
      by saying, "Son, a lie is an abomination unto the Lord ... but a very
      present help in time of need!"
      Sad to say too often we teach a similar pattern to our children. Let's be
      careful to model clearly what we teach with our lips.

      See: Col 3:9

      Illustration take from Bible Illustrator for Windows Version 1.0, Copyright
      1990-1994 by Parsons Technology, Inc. Used by permission

      (Col 3:9 KJV) Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old
      man with his deeds;