Free Pedigree Program

  • Jack R. Murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2005
      Hello all,

      I just discovered that Willowind Dalmatians has pedigree software with an
      add-on COI calculator available on their website, free for the download!
      http://www.geocities.com/willowind_dals/pedigree.html
      I thought maybe someone could make good use of it...we don't have any
      experience with this particular software, so I can't answer any questions;
      but Willowind does have a user's manual in pdf format there that you can
      download, too.

      Best to all for the holidays,

      Jack