Reminder for December Meeting

  • Bill Kerr
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2005
      Just a reminder that the Senior Memoirs meeting will be Wednesday at
      Barns and Noble at 10:00 AM on December 14, 2005.

      the topic the November meetin is "Decoration"

      If you plan to read please try to bring an extra copy.

      If you know anyone not on the email list please advise them of the
      chnge in the date
      Bill
    • Bill Kerr
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2005
        --- In Seniormemoirs@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Kerr" <frog_15537@y...>
        wrote:

        > Just a reminder that the Senior Memoirs meeting will be Wednesday at
        > Barns and Noble at 10:00 AM on December 14, 2005.
        >

        > the topic the DECEMBER meetin is "Decoration"
        >

        > If you plan to read please try to bring an extra copy.
        >
        > If you know anyone not on the email list please advise them of the
        > chnge in the date
        > Bill

      • Howard Bennett
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 10, 2005
          Hi All:

          Confusion is my name. I think that "Decoration" is the third topic for December. I forget the first which Zoe pulled out of the air when she could not remember what it was. I know the second was "Tooting Your Horn," a topic that came from a Zoe e-mail reporting on her progress vis-a-vis the November writing exercise.

          When all is said and done only the quality of the writing is important.

          Howard