Re: [Seniormemoirs] March meeting

  • vonbargenr
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2013
      Enjoy your trip. See you in April!
      Bob

      In a message dated 3/8/2013 1:46:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mariebprescott@... writes:

      I'm just letting eveyone know that I will not attend this next session since I will be in Italy for 12 days.  Catch up with you when I get back.  Marie

    • Stanley Levin
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013

        Marie: I wish you a wonderful, safe trip. I am quite remiss to not having ever visited there. It is my wife's constant dream to visit Rome, Tuscany, etc. etc. My wife just asked me who I am wrting to. I told her of your visit. Her response---"LUCKY HER". For us it may be too late in the game.
        What parts of Italy do you plan to visit? Do you have family there?

        See you in April.

        Stanley

        I'm just letting eveyone know that I will not attend this next session since I will be in Italy for 12 days.  Catch up with you when I get back.  Marie

      • Marie Prescott