Re: [Seniormemoirs] March meeting

  • Marie Prescott
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2013
      Thanks, Elaine.  I will try.  Marie

      From: ELAINE PROCIDA <eprocida@...>
      To: "Seniormemoirs@yahoogroups.com" <Seniormemoirs@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, March 8, 2013 4:26 PM
      Subject: Re: [Seniormemoirs] March meeting

      Have a great time.  Hugs, Elaine

      From: Marie Prescott <mariebprescott@...>
      To: "Seniormemoirs@yahoogroups.com" <Seniormemoirs@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, March 8, 2013 1:46 PM
      Subject: [Seniormemoirs] March meeting

      I'm just letting eveyone know that I will not attend this next session since I will be in Italy for 12 days.  Catch up with you when I get back.  Marie
    • vonbargenr
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 8, 2013
        Enjoy your trip. See you in April!
        Bob

        In a message dated 3/8/2013 1:46:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, mariebprescott@... writes:

        I'm just letting eveyone know that I will not attend this next session since I will be in Italy for 12 days.  Catch up with you when I get back.  Marie

      • Stanley Levin
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013

          Marie: I wish you a wonderful, safe trip. I am quite remiss to not having ever visited there. It is my wife's constant dream to visit Rome, Tuscany, etc. etc. My wife just asked me who I am wrting to. I told her of your visit. Her response---"LUCKY HER". For us it may be too late in the game.
          What parts of Italy do you plan to visit? Do you have family there?

          See you in April.

          Stanley