Re: Hacked

  • crabtessie
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2013
      Don't open anything that says "HI" or "Hey" or "Don't miss this" or something like that.  Unfortunately I opened one months ago and keep getting these messages - one from a neice almost weekly. Maybe you're even getting them from me. Open one and you get a url or an ad of some kind.

      I asked Apple about it and they said it's a form of spam and I probably can't get rid of it.
    • Bernard Rudin
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2013
        Billee, change your password.   Bernie

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
          I did change my password. Twice.
        • Bernard Rudin
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
            Billee, is it at least 14 characters long?, with letters, numbers and symbols??  Bernie