Re: [Seniormemoirs] Hacked

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2013
      Thanks Bernie.  When I received the first one I thought it was strange and just deleted.  Then I received a second one.  But I did not open that one either.  Thanks for letting us know.  Elaine

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2013
        Don't open anything that says "HI" or "Hey" or "Don't miss this" or something like that.  Unfortunately I opened one months ago and keep getting these messages - one from a neice almost weekly. Maybe you're even getting them from me. Open one and you get a url or an ad of some kind.

        I asked Apple about it and they said it's a form of spam and I probably can't get rid of it.
      • Bernard Rudin
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3, 2013
          Billee, change your password.   Bernie

          Don't open anything that says "HI" or "Hey" or "Don't miss this" or something like that.  Unfortunately I opened one months ago and keep getting these messages - one from a neice almost weekly. Maybe you're even getting them from me. Open one and you get a url or an ad of some kind.

          I asked Apple about it and they said it's a form of spam and I probably can't get rid of it.

        • crabtessie
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
            I did change my password. Twice.
          • Bernard Rudin
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 5, 2013
              Billee, is it at least 14 characters long?, with letters, numbers and symbols??  Bernie