Re: [Seniormemoirs] Monthly Meeting-Senior Memoirs Group, 12/12/2012, 3:00 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2012
      Time 3:00 to 5:00??????  Elaine

      From: "Seniormemoirs@yahoogroups.com" <Seniormemoirs@yahoogroups.com>
      To: Seniormemoirs@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 10:00 AM
      Subject: [Seniormemoirs] Monthly Meeting-Senior Memoirs Group, 12/12/2012, 3:00 pm
      Reminder from: Seniormemoirs Yahoo! Group

      Title: Monthly Meeting-Senior Memoirs Group

      Date: Wednesday December 12, 2012
      Time: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
      Location: Barnes & Noble Bookstore - Nixon Dr, Moorestown, Nj
      Notes: Note: This meeting is one week earlier than usual.

    • Thomas E. Hepler
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2012
        Whoever established the time did not specify the time zone. I would
        suspect 10 a.m. in the Eastern United States is what was intended.

        Himself