Monthly Meeting-Senior Memoirs Group, 12/12/2012, 3:00 pm

  • Seniormemoirs@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2012
      Reminder from: Seniormemoirs Yahoo! Group

      Title: Monthly Meeting-Senior Memoirs Group

      Date: Wednesday December 12, 2012
      Time: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
      Location: Barnes & Noble Bookstore - Nixon Dr, Moorestown, Nj
      Notes: Note: This meeting is one week earlier than usual.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2012
        Time 3:00 to 5:00??????  Elaine

        Date: Wednesday December 12, 2012
        Time: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
        Location: Barnes & Noble Bookstore - Nixon Dr, Moorestown, Nj
        Notes: Note: This meeting is one week earlier than usual.

      • Thomas E. Hepler
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2012
          Whoever established the time did not specify the time zone. I would
          suspect 10 a.m. in the Eastern United States is what was intended.

          Himself