missed session

  • Marie Prescott
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 21, 2012
      I am so sorry that I could not attend today.  Too much to do.  Please email me your memoir if you can and I hope to be there next time.  Missed you all.  Marie
    • Stanley Levin
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 21, 2012

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 22, 2012
          I am another person who could not think of anything to write on the subject but I will say, I am amazed and really enjoyed hearing what the others wrote.  Looking forward to our next meeting and hope everyone is enjoying the Turkey Day.  Elaine

          I am so sorry that I could not attend today.  Too much to do.  Please email me your memoir if you can and I hope to be there next time.  Missed you all.  Marie
        • Thomas E. Hepler
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 22, 2012
            I've gotten a few notices about people who were not at the Barnes &
            Noble Memoir Writing Group this past Wednesday. I was not there either.
            With so many missing, and admitting to it, I began to wonder, was anyone
            there?

            Himself

            On 11/22/2012 7:56 AM, ELAINE PROCIDA wrote:
            > I am another person who could not think of anything to write on the
            > subject but I will say, I am amazed and really enjoyed hearing what the
            > others wrote. Looking forward to our next meeting and hope everyone is
            > enjoying the Turkey Day. Elaine

          • Bernard Rudin
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 22, 2012
              Yes Tom, there were 14 people there.   Bernie

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 23, 2012
                You have a good memory.  Smile, Elaine

                Yes Tom, there were 14 people there.   Bernie

                I've gotten a few notices about people who were not at the Barnes & Noble Memoir Writing Group this past Wednesday. I was not there either. With so many missing, and admitting to it, I began to wonder, was anyone there? Himself
                On 11/22/2012 7:56 AM, ELAINE PROCIDA wrote: > I am another person who could not think of anything to write on the > subject but I will say, I am amazed and really enjoyed hearing what the > others wrote. Looking forward to our next meeting and hope everyone is > enjoying the Turkey Day. Elaine > > *From:* Stanley Levin <mailto:salmoors%40comcast.net> > *To:* mailto:Seniormemoirs%40yahoogroups.com > *Sent:* Wednesday, November 21, 2012 10:07 PM > *Subject:* Re: [Seniormemoirs] missed session > *Marie: I also missed today's session. We lament missing any meeting. I > not only had chores to complete , I also found it difficult to write > anything meaningful on the "Saturday" topic. I guess Saturday's were my > days of rest. See you next time.* ** > ** > *Stanley * > > ----- Original Message ----- > *From:* Marie Prescott <mailto:mailto:mariebprescott%40yahoo.com> > *To:* mailto:Seniormemoirs%40yahoogroups.com > <mailto:mailto:Seniormemoirs%40yahoogroups.com> > *Sent:* Wednesday, November 21, 2012 5:29 PM > *Subject:* [Seniormemoirs] missed session > > I am so sorry that I could not attendtoday. Too much to do. Please > email me your memoir if you can and I hope to be there next time. > Missed you all. Marie > >