Monthly Meeting-Senior Memoirs Group, 6/20/2012, 10:00 am

  • Seniormemoirs@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2012
      Reminder from: Seniormemoirs Yahoo! Group

      Title: Monthly Meeting-Senior Memoirs Group

      Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012
      Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Location: Barnes & Noble Bookstore - Nixon Dr, Moorestown, Nj

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2012
        Hi Everyone:

        I want to thank those who have been making copies for me.  I do find that as long as I sit where I can see the person speaking, I can understand what is being said so want to remind you that it is not necessary to make an extra copy for me.  Elaine

        Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012
        Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 19, 2012

          Date: Wednesday June 20, 2012
          Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
          Location: Barnes & Noble Bookstore - Nixon Dr, Moorestown, Nj