Re: [Seniormemoirs] Monthly Meeting-Senior Memoirs Group, 5/16/2012, 10:00 am

  • Marie Prescott
    Message 1 of 5 , May 9 2:41 PM
      Would someone please remind me of the next essay subject.  Thanks.  Marie

      Date: Wednesday May 16, 2012
      Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Location: Barnes & Noble Bookstore - Nixon Dr, Moorestown, Nj

    • Thomas E. Hepler
      Message 2 of 5 , May 9 3:08 PM
        The subject is "taking things for granted." I hope to see you next
        Wednesday.

        Himself

        On 5/9/2012 5:41 PM, Marie Prescott wrote:
        > Would someone please remind me of the next essay subject. Thanks. Marie

      • Marie Prescott
        Message 3 of 5 , May 12 8:14 AM
          Thanks, Tom.  I hope to be there.  Marie

          The subject is "taking things for granted." I hope to see you next
          Wednesday.

          Himself

          On 5/9/2012 5:41 PM, Marie Prescott wrote:
          > Would someone please remind me of the next essay subject. Thanks. Marie

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              Seniormemoirs-digest@yahoogroups.com
              Seniormemoirs-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 5 , May 15 6:56 AM

            Date: Wednesday May 16, 2012
            Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
            Location: Barnes & Noble Bookstore - Nixon Dr, Moorestown, Nj