Monthly Meeting-Senior Memoirs Group, 5/16/2012, 10:00 am

  • Seniormemoirs@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 9, 2012
      Reminder from: Seniormemoirs Yahoo! Group

      Title: Monthly Meeting-Senior Memoirs Group

      Date: Wednesday May 16, 2012
      Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Location: Barnes & Noble Bookstore - Nixon Dr, Moorestown, Nj

    • Marie Prescott
      Message 2 of 5 , May 9, 2012
        Would someone please remind me of the next essay subject.  Thanks.  Marie

        Date: Wednesday May 16, 2012
        Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
        Location: Barnes & Noble Bookstore - Nixon Dr, Moorestown, Nj

      • Thomas E. Hepler
        Message 3 of 5 , May 9, 2012
          The subject is "taking things for granted." I hope to see you next
          Wednesday.

          Himself

          On 5/9/2012 5:41 PM, Marie Prescott wrote:
          > Would someone please remind me of the next essay subject. Thanks. Marie

        • Marie Prescott
          Message 4 of 5 , May 12, 2012
            Thanks, Tom.  I hope to be there.  Marie

            The subject is "taking things for granted." I hope to see you next
            Wednesday.

            Himself

            On 5/9/2012 5:41 PM, Marie Prescott wrote:
            > Would someone please remind me of the next essay subject. Thanks. Marie

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                Seniormemoirs-digest@yahoogroups.com
                Seniormemoirs-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 5 , May 15, 2012

              Date: Wednesday May 16, 2012
              Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
              Location: Barnes & Noble Bookstore - Nixon Dr, Moorestown, Nj