Re: [Seniormemoirs] Monthly Meeting-Senior Memoirs Group, 3/21/2012, 10:00 am

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14 12:47 PM
      Hi Everyone:  I am sorry to say I have a day trip planned for both the 3rd Wednesday in March and the 3rd Wednesday in April so will not be able to spend time with my favorite group these two months...  Do hope people will post their essays here.  Elaine

      Date: Wednesday March 21, 2012
      Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.
      Location: Barnes & Noble Bookstore - Nixon Dr, Moorestown, Nj

    • Seniormemoirs@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20 6:59 AM

        Date: Wednesday March 21, 2012
        Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
        Location: Barnes & Noble Bookstore - Nixon Dr, Moorestown, Nj