Re: [Seniormemoirs] My Favorite Teacher

  • Thomas E. Hepler
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2012
      Bob,

      No feedback. However, I should get some tomorrow. I've just completed
      the ones I had been given and will deliver them in he morning. Though
      Esther is out this week, I expect to find someone who has a handle on
      it. I'm going away on Friday for a long weekend, so I will not be able
      to take anymore.

      I'll let you know when I get back tomorrow.

      Himself