Monthly Meeting-Senior Memoirs Group, 12/21/2011, 10:00 am

  • Seniormemoirs@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2011
      Reminder from: Seniormemoirs Yahoo! Group

      Title: Monthly Meeting-Senior Memoirs Group

      Date: Wednesday December 21, 2011
      Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Location: Barnes & Noble Bookstore - Nixon Dr, Moorestown, Nj

    • Robert von Bargen
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2011
        Disregard this automated message and any other reminders you may receive this month.  It is a glitch in the system. I will try to correct the programming at yahoo.com. We have held the December meeting. Our next meeting is on January 18th. The topic is "Lessons Learned".
        Have a wonderful holiday season and a happy and healthy New Year.
         Bob

        Sent from my iPhone

        Date: Wednesday December 21, 2011
        Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
        Location: Barnes & Noble Bookstore - Nixon Dr, Moorestown, Nj

      • Thomas E. Hepler
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 14, 2011
          I believe this is a mistake. The regular December meeting had been moved
          up to December 7.

          Himself