Re: [Seniormemoirs] My Reading for Dec 7th

  • Marie Prescott
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2011
      Dear Don,  I am so sorry I could not attend on Wednesday, but I thank you for sending your reading.  It is very touching; you literally got inside your subject.  I never fail to not only remember this day, but I always seem to find some little fact or s tory about it that is new to me.  Let us never forget to honor those men.
                  If I don't see you and your wife, Merry Christmas to you both.    Marie