Today's reading

  • Marie Prescott
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 20, 2011
    For anyone who missed the session of July 20th, here is my reading.  Marie
    PS We missed you, Elaine
    Message 2 of 5 , Jul 21, 2011
      Thanks Marie, I really enjoyed reading this.  Since my mother was a "go to work" Mom, I never had these experiences.

      Elaine

      Message 3 of 5 , Jul 21, 2011
        Glad you enjoyed it.  Marie

        Message 4 of 5 , Jul 21, 2011
          I just checked my calendar and realized that the date of the next meeting would be August 17th.  I am scheduled to go on a bus tour that day to Atlantic City so must miss another meeting.  Boo Hoo!

          Elaine

          Thanks Marie, I really enjoyed reading this.  Since my mother was a "go to work" Mom, I never had these experiences.

          Elaine

          For anyone who missed the session of July 20th, here is my reading.  Marie
          PS We missed you, Elaine
        • patricia shipe
          Message 5 of 5 , Jul 25, 2011
            Marie:  sorry I missed you at our monthly meeting.  Healthcare is directing my new life-style lately and I don't like it one bit.  However......will try for next month.   pat mchugh