July Meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2011
      Hi Everyone:

      Felt bad that I missed the meeting today.  I was trying to renew someone on my computer and ran into problems and was on the computer for something like two hours.  If anyone had a copy of today's reading and will keep it for me for next month I would appreciate it or, post it here.

      Elaine
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2011
        I just read my message over and saw that I said I was trying to renew "someone."  LOL!  Should have been "something" which actually was my Norton Anti Virus Protection.  I think this heat and bad air is making me nutty.  Smile.

        Elaine