Re: [Seniormemoirs] Monthly Meeting-Senior Memoirs Group, 1/19/2011, 10:00 am

  • Pete Hunter
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 26, 2011
      Hi Bob;

      Thanks for your concern.

      Yeah! Even I know I shouldn't do it but sometimes I just can't resist the challenge and have to prove to myself that I still got it. It's stupid.

      I'm sitting here at my computer and every time I look out the window and see the snow getting deeper, I have to verbally slap myself in the face to stop me from even thinking about going outside to just brush the snow off my car's windows. I know if I give in, I won't stop there.

      Another stop-measure that's helping me fight this battle is ... not getting dressed. If I stay in my Bugs Bunny PJ's and Bunny Rabbit Slippers I'm safe.

      Hey! It's lunch time, I think I'll have some lettuce.
      Looking forward to the next meet,

      ....PETE

      Date: Wednesday January 19, 2011
      Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 23 hours, 57 minutes.
      Location: Barnes & Noble Bookstore - Nixon Dr, Moorestown, Nj