Senior Memoirs Writing Group Meeting, 12/8/2010, 10:00 am

  • Seniormemoirs@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
      Reminder from: Seniormemoirs Yahoo! Group

      Title: Senior Memoirs Writing Group Meeting

      Date: Wednesday December 8, 2010
      Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 23 hours, 46 minutes.
      Location: Barnes & Noble Bookstore - Moorestown, NJ
      Notes: This meeting is one week earlier than our usually scheduled monthly meeting!

    • patricia shipe
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2010
        good morning:  be sure to read Phila.  Inquirer style and soul section for December 1st.  All about passing on part of yourself.   JUST WHAT WE HAVE BEEN DOING .....Pat.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2010

          Date: Wednesday December 8, 2010
          Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm