Subject for May - Senior Memoirs

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2010
      Howard:
      Sorry you were unable to attend the meeting this week. We had a reporter there who will write a feature article about our group that will appear in the Courier Post on the Thursday before our next meeting.

      The topic for May 19th is "I remember Mama/Papa".
      See you then!
      Be well,
      Bob

      PS-  I couldn't open your memoir on my mini computer -- I'll have to wait until I get to my home computer.

      In a message dated 4/25/2010 3:33:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, iamhoward@... writes:

      Hi All:

      I intended to be there last Wednesday, but did not make it. I wrote a little about music and share it with you. I intend to me there in May and I would like to know the assigned topic. Hope to see all of you on the 19th
      Howard

      "Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it." Andre Gide