Re: [Seniormemoirs] Regarding Copies of Essays

  • Thomas E. Hepler
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 11, 2009
      And I hope we see you on WEDNESDAY also. What have we got going for
      Thursday?

      Himself

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 11, 2009
        Some people don't know what day it is!!!!!!
        Amen -- WEDNESDAY!!!

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 11, 2009
          Well, I actually have a little writing group that meets at my apartment on the 3rd Thursday of each month.  Are you coming?

          Laughing,
          Elaine..  see you Wednesday

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 12, 2009
            Hi Elaine,  You may end up with a very crowded apartment on Thursday!  See you soon.  Marie