Regarding Copies of Essays

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 11, 2009
      Hello Everyone:

      I want to thank everyone who has been making an extra copy of their writings for me because of my hearing loss.  I know this is not always as easy to do as it seems.  I want to, at this time, say that as long as I am able to see the person to read their lips and with the help of my Cochlear Implant, I do very well and there is no need for you to continue to make extra copies for me.

      I accumulate these great writings and eventually have to shred them which I hate to do.  If anyone does still give me a copy at the meeting I will return it as soon as the reading is over.

      Thanks again to a great bunch of people.
      Elaine
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 11, 2009
        Elaine:
        We want  to assure that you and others in our group enjoy the readings . I know that some of our members "employ" the skill of "mumble-itis" and are difficult to understand, even under the best of conditions ... and with perfect hearing. Therefore, I would encourage anyone having difficulty hearing to let me know and we will ask our members to make a copy to follow the presentation.
        I will continue to make extra copies of my presentations. Just think, my musings could be wallpapering an out house somewhere!!
        See you next Thursday: The topic is "IF ..."
        Be well,
        Bob

        In a message dated 11/11/2009 9:47:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, eprocida@... writes:

        Hello Everyone:

        I want to thank everyone who has been making an extra copy of their writings for me because of my hearing loss.  I know this is not always as easy to do as it seems.  I want to, at this time, say that as long as I am able to see the person to read their lips and with the help of my Cochlear Implant, I do very well and there is no need for you to continue to make extra copies for me.

        I accumulate these great writings and eventually have to shred them which I hate to do.  If anyone does still give me a copy at the meeting I will return it as soon as the reading is over.

        Thanks again to a great bunch of people.
        Elaine

      • Thomas E. Hepler
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 11, 2009
          And I hope we see you on WEDNESDAY also. What have we got going for
          Thursday?

          Himself

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 11, 2009
            Some people don't know what day it is!!!!!!
            Amen -- WEDNESDAY!!!

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 11, 2009
              Well, I actually have a little writing group that meets at my apartment on the 3rd Thursday of each month.  Are you coming?

              Laughing,
              Elaine..  see you Wednesday

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 12, 2009
                Hi Elaine,  You may end up with a very crowded apartment on Thursday!  See you soon.  Marie