October subject

  • Marie Prescott
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2009
      Would someone please remind me of our next writing subject?  I have misplaced my list.  Thanks,  Marie

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2009
        Marie:
        Future Topics:
        Oct 21 -- Take me out to the Ball game
        Nov 18  -- "IF ..."
        Dec 9  --  "Traditions"

        Be well!
        Bob

        In a message dated 10/3/2009 3:47:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mariebprescott@... writes:

        Would someone please remind me of our next writing subject?  I have misplaced my list.  Thanks,  Marie

      • Thomas E. Hepler
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2009
          Marie,

          I believe the subject is TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME.

          Baseball is something I find easy to write about. In my memoirs I have
          about seven such stories.

          Himself