Re: [Seniormemoirs] Email address change

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2009
      I can't imagine living in that cramped space for a length of time. It was awful. That vessel looked like the Navy's version of Noah's ark. It was tied up in the Delaware River near Penn's Landing for many years.
      Bob

      In a message dated 9/19/2009 10:11:54 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, teh.himself@... writes:

      It is interesting that after Marie had delivered her story, a number of
      us who had the "opportunity" of sailing on a troop ship in the service
      of Uncle Sam, were able to identify with her sleeping accommodations and
      felt compelled to share their experiences.

      Take care.

      Thomas E. Hepler