Re: [Seniormemoirs] SENIOR MEMOIRS - MONTHLY MEETING , 5/20/2009, 10:00 am

  • Marie Prescott
    Message 1 of 5 , May 14, 2009
      Dear Howard, Much as I will miss you, I am so glad you are standing by your, and now our, dear friend.  He has taught us so much.  Be there for all of us.  Marie

      Date: Wednesday May 20, 2009
      Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday until Wednesday November 18, 2009.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days.
      Location: BARNES & NOBLE BOOK STORE, NIXON ROAD, MOORESTOWN, NJ
      Notes: NOTE; THE MEETING NOW BEGINS AT 10:00 AM AND ENDS AT NOON!

    • Seniormemoirs@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 18, 2009

        Date: Wednesday May 20, 2009
        Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm