SENIOR MEMOIRS - MONTHLY MEETING , 5/20/2009, 10:00 am

  • Seniormemoirs@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 13 7:00 AM
      Reminder from: Seniormemoirs Yahoo! Group

      Title: SENIOR MEMOIRS - MONTHLY MEETING

      Date: Wednesday May 20, 2009
      Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday until Wednesday November 18, 2009.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days.
      Location: BARNES & NOBLE BOOK STORE, NIXON ROAD, MOORESTOWN, NJ
      Notes: NOTE; THE MEETING NOW BEGINS AT 10:00 AM AND ENDS AT NOON!

    • HOWARD BENNETT
      Message 2 of 5 , May 13 5:13 PM
        I am sorry that I will need to miss this meeting. I visited Creed and while he still lives he is fading and spends most of his time sleeping. I already miss the wit and sense of huor that he had

        Howard

        "The universal brotherhood of man is our most precious possession, what there is of it." Mark Twain

        Message 3 of 5 , May 13 5:33 PM
          I regret that you will not be at the meeting. I am saddened by the decline and coming failure of our good friend Creed. I have written Holly to express my feelings. Creed was an inspirational man. I will miss his wit and clever recital of the lyrics and tunes of the 20's and 30's.
          See you in June!
          Be well!
          Bob

          Message 4 of 5 , May 14 2:58 PM
            Dear Howard, Much as I will miss you, I am so glad you are standing by your, and now our, dear friend.  He has taught us so much.  Be there for all of us.  Marie

            Message 5 of 5 , May 18 6:59 AM

              Date: Wednesday May 20, 2009
              Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm