Feb. Memoir

  • Marie Prescott
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2009
      I really enjoyed the memoirs on "A Secret Recipe" and others.  Thanks to all.  Marie

    • trudyandstan@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2009
        Marie, I loved your piece; it was exactly right.  Reminded me of when I have
        a wet soapy rag to do one thing and then "as long as I have this hot soapy rag"
        I might as well do such and such and pretty soon I have done probably a whole
        kitchen.  Doing something else while waiting for the cookies to come out
        of the oven backfired on me last week because I went upstairs to do one little
        thing and couldnt hear the timer in the kitchen.  You know the result -- black
        cookies in the trash!!!!

        Again,  I really liked your essay.                Trudy Chojnacki

        Need a job? Find an employment agency near you. (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000003)
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 19, 2009
          I agree Trudy.  Marie's essay was so well written and interesting.  And I am still thinking about all the essays and how good they were.  We are a great group.

          Smile,
          Elaine