Re: [Seniormemoirs] October Subject

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 2008
      Thanks Marie and others who responded.  For some reason I thought it was "Ain't it Funny."  But, of course, they both mean pretty much the same thing.

      Elaine

      From: ELAINE PROCIDA <eprocida@verizon. net>
      Subject: [Seniormemoirs] October Subject
      To: Seniormemoirs@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, September 18, 2008, 3:49 PM

      Hello Everyone:

      Enjoyed another great meeting yesterday.  Could you tell me (again) the subject for October?

      Elaine

    • Thomas E. Hepler
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 19, 2008
        Elaine,

        That "spin" is pretty good. It could make for a story itself.

        Thomas E. Hepler
        "Himself"