Re: [Seniormemoirs] Thanks to everyone

  • trudyandstan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2008
      I agree with you Elaine.  It was great!  Would Tom send a copy of his
      very funny piece thru the yahoo page -- I tried telling my husband about it
      but I have no memory of the names of the nuns.  My husband had experiences
      with the nuns when he was a little boy and he would get a great laugh out of it.
      Trudy Chojnacki