Thanks to everyone

  • Elaine Procida
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2008
      I want to say "thanks to everyone" who participated in this month's writing group.  All of our sessions are great but I think this one even surpassed the others.  I am still chuckling over Thomas Hepler's "Praying Hands" and Marie Prescott's "Loving her Kitchen" and others.  And, of course, the war stories which really showed the "way it was."

      And thanks to everyone for making an extra copy for me and Creed.

      Elaine
    • trudyandstan@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2008
        I agree with you Elaine.  It was great!  Would Tom send a copy of his
        very funny piece thru the yahoo page -- I tried telling my husband about it
        but I have no memory of the names of the nuns.  My husband had experiences
        with the nuns when he was a little boy and he would get a great laugh out of it.
        Trudy Chojnacki