Re: [Seniormemoirs] SENIOR MEMOIRS - TOPICS FOR UPCOMING MONTHS

  • Elaine Procida
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2007
      Hi Everyone:

      Just remembered that our meeting is this Wednesday (the 12th) and not the following week.  Hope everyone else has it marked for the correct day on this calendar.  I had it for the following week.  See you Wednesday.

      Elaine

      vonbargenr@... wrote:
      SENIOR MEMOIRS - TOPICS FOR UPCOMING MONTHS:

      SEPTEMBER 19, 2007 - OPEN (Use a topic of your choice)
      OCTOBER 17, 2007 - "FAMILY MATTERS"
      NOVEMBER 21, 2007 - "WRITTEN IN STONE"
      *DECEMBER 12, 2007 - "RADIO"

      (* PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DECEMBER MEETING IS ONE WEEK EARLIER THAN OUR REGULAR 3rd WEDNESDAY MEETING DATE!!!!!)