Happy Thanksgiving!

  • Cliff Bohnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2007
      It was a [good] surprise to see so many at the meeting yesterday - some
      of us had thought that the timing might have been bad, being the day
      before Thanksgiving.

      Howard - I was elected to read your piece aloud. Zoe made the comment
      that it was interesting that we could hear your "voice," even though it
      was being read aloud by me. Then one of the ladies suggested that it
      might be interesting to do a "who wrote this?" session sometime, where
      we would all hand our readings in, and Zoe or Bob would hand them out to
      various people to read, and then we would all try to guess who had
      written which piece. Sounds like an idea!

      We all wish Creed well - it's good that it seems to have been
      not-too-serious a fall. Hope to see him on the SECOND Wednesday of December!

      Zoe - Have a wonderful month in Vermont - we'll miss you. And,
      personally, I'll miss Tommy! After many years of working with kids his
      age, I enjoyed watching his 12-year-old "NOW" itch!

      And to all of you - HAVE A HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

      Cliff B.