SENIOR MEMOIRS - TOPICS FOR UPCOMING MONTHS

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2007
      SENIOR MEMOIRS - TOPICS FOR UPCOMING MONTHS:

      SEPTEMBER 19, 2007 - OPEN (Use a topic of your choice)
      OCTOBER 17, 2007 - "FAMILY MATTERS"
      NOVEMBER 21, 2007 - "WRITTEN IN STONE"
      *DECEMBER 12, 2007 - "RADIO"

      (* PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DECEMBER MEETING IS ONE WEEK EARLIER THAN OUR REGULAR 3rd WEDNESDAY MEETING DATE!!!!!)

    • Elaine Procida